Thursday, July 19, 2007

Surprise DeLorean With Doc Brown Lookalike Rolls Up At My Wedding [PICS]

Here is a wonderful example of a bride that gets it! No, I don't mean the extravagant cost of the gift. Rather, I am refering to the way she was willing to reach outside the box and personalize their celebration. That kind of gift would never be appropriate for my husband, just like not everyone is cut out for a reception with a white cake and a disco ball hanging over a portable dance floor. Some receptions should be elegant costume balls. Other's should be a barbeque with a friendly 'rodeo' competition for entertainment. Still other's should be more like a church worship service, while others would reflect the couple best if the wedding reception resembled a tea at a polo match... or perhaps a desert dinner theatre.

Here is the story:

My new wife Carrie surprised me with the ultimate wedding getaway car. I was expecting a limousine to pick us up after the wedding, but instead a DeLorean complete with Doc Brown lookalike rolled up to whisk us away. He had a radiation suit, stuffed "Einstein" red vest, JVC video camera PLUS a flux capacitor. That's the power of love, my friends.

read more digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment