Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Movie Review: License to Wed

Since I talked about looking forward to this movie, I thought it was only fair to include this. I have not had time to see it yet - 07/07/07 is still to come and anyone in the wedding industry that has time to go see a movie... well, I can't imagine that there is anyone in the industry that has had time. I will probably still go check out "Licence to Wed". Hopefully it's not as bad as this review says it is.



Disappointment reared its ugly head as I was walking out of the romantic comedy, “License to Wed”, which has a lot more fighting than romance. Based on the trailers ,I was expecting a complete laugh fest with Robin Williams leading the charge. Unfortunately, “License to Wed” did not deliver.

read more digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment