Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tasteful Fall Wedding Color Schemes?

On my way to one wedding I passed another wedding last autumn with a color scheme I couldn't believe. It was an outdoor wedding on an idyllic fall day. The leaves were at the peak of their color reflecting an abundance of reds, yellows, oranges, and greens. The golden sun glowed warmly on the wedding party which was dressed in ... an array of pink and baby blues. I couldn't believe it. It was not a color scheme I would recommend for a fall wedding - especially after seeing it in action.

Now maybe that couple had a specific purpose for choosing that color scheme for their fall wedding. If they did, more power to them.

My experience tells me, however, that the chances are that the color scheme was chosen because the bride has always dreamed of a wedding in those colors. Maybe she made such a choice because when she was a little girl she attended a wedding in those colors and that has always been in her mind the pinnacle of wedding beauty.

The problem is twofold. First... (continue Fall Wedding Color Schemes)


No comments:

Post a Comment